Good spoken and written English levels are required
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Belfast is the capital city of Northern Ireland and over recent years has seen a period of significant regeneration and growth. The birthplace of the Titanic, this vibrant city has a buzzing nightlife and social scene with many cultural events taking place throughout the year. Close to beautiful countryside including 10 Game of Thrones filming locations and the famous Giant’s Causeway, Belfast has something to suit all tastes.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic marketer, with a keen interest in team sports, to gain practical experience with this innovative, ambitious new company, that has developed a platform to support professional sportsman to ensure optimal performance on match days. Mentored throughout by the Commercial Product Manager you will assist in all aspects of marketing including research and lead generation, traditional and digital marketing strategies and event preparation. If you thrive on challenges, are focused and want to be the best, then this fast-paced environment will be a great experience.
• Undertake extensive market research
• Create and deliver a social media strategy to engage with potential clients, current clients, potential recruits
• Website optimization ensuring maximised for SEO and PPC
• To help design and deliver marketing assets, brochures, mail campaigns
• Prepare for conferences and exhibitions including lead generation and meeting setup
• Maintain the company CRM
• Provide support to CEO and Commercial Product Manager
• Proactive contribution of ideas and solutions
The Host Company
This host company is an ambitious start up that has designed a platform to optimise the performance of professional athletes by providing them with a structured tool to engineer and own their bespoke medical, athletic and skill requirements ensuring that peak performance is reached on match days. Co-founded by an ex professional rugby player who made 70 appearances for Ireland, the application has been successfully trialled in the professional sporting arena. They are now looking to expand rapidly into Europe and are seeking like-minded people with the right attitude to join them.
• Working towards a degree in Business, Marketing, Market Research or similar
• Confident and proactive
• Good communication skills, verbal and written
• IT literate
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Project management skills
• Excellent Communication skills
Good to have:
• Some knowledge of working with HTML or CSS an advantage
• Competent in the use of design software including InDesign and Photoshop
• Knowledge of CMS such as Craft or WordPress
Bac +2 – BTS/DUT
Start date Flexible within the next three months Duration 6 months
an approx. value of 700 – 1000€/ per month (paid accommodation, paid utility bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access and the commuter travel to work, if necessary). Pas de frais d’agence
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org